Friday, November 16, 2012

Quotes


“Jazz isn't dead. It just smells funny.” 
 Frank Zappa

“For those of you in the cheap seats I'd like ya to clap your hands to this one; the rest of you can just rattle your jewelry!” 
John Lennon


“Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't.” 
Johnny Depp

“Music is the universal language of mankind.” 
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

“Pop music often tells you everything is OK, while rock music tells you that it's not OK, but you can change it.” 
Bono, On the Move

“Music is the language of the spirit. It opens the secret of life bringing peace, abolishing strife.” 
Kahlil Gibran

“I see my life in terms of music.” 
Albert Einstein

“Most people die with their music still locked up inside them.” 
Benjamin Disraeli

“For me there is something primitively soothing about this music, and it went straight to my nervous system, making me feel ten feet tall.” 
Eric Clapton

“There are only a few notes. Just variations on a theme.” 
John Lennon

“Music is the mediator between the spiritual and the sensual life.” 
Ludwig van Beethoven

“Somebody said to me, 'But the Beatles were anti-materialistic.' That's a huge myth. John and I literally used to sit down and say, 'Now, let's write a swimming pool.” 
Paul McCartney

No comments:

Post a Comment