Saturday, November 3, 2012

Quotes



“Where words fail, music speaks.” 
Hans Christian Andersen

“Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.” 
 Frank Zappa


“Play it fuckin' loud!” 
 Bob Dylan


“One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.” 
 Bob Marley


“And, in the end
The love you take
is equal to the love you make.” 
Paul McCartney


“I accept chaos, I'm not sure whether it accepts me.” 
Bob Dylan


“I used to think anyone doing anything weird was weird. Now I know that it is the people that call others weird that are weird.” 
Paul McCartney


“For those of you in the cheap seats I'd like ya to clap your hands to this one; the rest of you can just rattle your jewelry!” 
John Lennon


“I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things.” 
Tom Waits


“Without music, life would be a mistake.” 
Friedrich Nietzsche










No comments:

Post a Comment