Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Quotes


I think music in itself is healing. It's an explosive expression of humanity. It's something we are all touched by. No matter what culture we're from, everyone loves music. 
Billy Joel 


I was born with music inside me. Music was one of my parts. Like my ribs, my kidneys, my liver, my heart. Like my blood. It was a force already within me when I arrived on the scene. It was a necessity for me-like food or water. 
Ray Charles 


Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music. 
Jimi Hendrix 

Music is my religion. 
Jimi Hendrix 

Music is everybody's possession. It's only publishers who think that people own it. 
John Lennon 


Music, in performance, is a type of sculpture. The air in the performance is sculpted into something. 
Frank Zappa 

But when you get music and words together, that can be a very powerful thing. 
Bryan Ferry 

I've said that playing the blues is like having to be black twice. Stevie Ray Vaughan missed on both counts, but I never noticed. 
B. B. King 

There are more love songs than anything else. If songs could make you do something we'd all love one another. 
Frank Zappa 


No comments:

Post a Comment