Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Beth Hart



On July 7, 2011 I attended a concert of Beth Hart, one of my favorite singers of the last years. The concert was held at "De Boerderij" in Zoetermeer (The Netherlands), in a small concert hall with a very intimate sphere.
Beth has a raw passionate voice which I personally do love. Below I have posted a few pictures I made during the concert. She is really difficult to capture in a photo because she constantly moves. What a spirit!

This evening she sang songs from her album "My California", the album with  new sensitivity about deeply personal themes, in particular the loss of her beloved sister, Sharon, on "Sister Heroine".






BETH HART: vocals, piano
JON NICHOLS:  guitar, background vocals
TOM LILLY: bass, background vocals
TODD WOLF: drums, percussion

The song: "Leave the Light On" and "Caught out in the Rain" she played with her band on 7-7-2011:


























No comments:

Post a Comment