Thursday, January 3, 2013

Quotes


“Our biological rhythms are the symphony of the cosmos, music embedded deep within us to which we dance, even when we can't name the tune.” 
Deepak Chopra



“The Universe is making music all the time.” 
Tom Waits



“Music has power to create a universe or to destroy a civilization.” 
Katherine Neville



“My first wife said, 'It's either that
guitar or me,' you know -- and I give
you three guesses which one went.” 
Jeff Beck



 “These songs tell me I'm not alone. If you look at it that way, music...music can see you through anything.”
Hannah Harrington



“Music is what tell us that the human race is greater than we realize.” 
Napoleon Bonaparte



“...."the sound of a barrel organ rising from the deepest golden vein of the day; two or three bars of a chorus, played on a distant piano over and over again, melting in the sun on the white pavement, lost in the fire of high noon.” 
Bruno Schulz



“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music” 
Sergei Rachmaninov



“I love music. For me, music is morning coffee. It's mood medicine. It's pure magic. A good song is like a good meal-I just want to inhale it and then share a bite with someone else.” 
Hoda Kotb



“Music is the art of thinking with sounds.” 
Jules Combarieu



“Love is friendship set to music” 
Erich W. Pollak



“Music and silence combine strongly because music is done with silence, and silence is full of music. ” 
Marcel Marceau



No comments:

Post a Comment