Thursday, March 7, 2013

Quotes


“Music is a world within itself, with a language we all understand.” 
Stevie Wonder



“I would say that music is the easiest means in which to express, but since words are my talent, I must try to express clumsily in words what the pure music would have done better.” 
William Faulkner




“Our moments are music, and sometimes – just sometimes – we can catch them and put them into some lasting form. If we didn’t have music, I don’t think we could ever be truly happy, and if we didn’t have special moments, we would never find music.” 
David Levithan




“Music is the weapon in the war against unhappiness.” 
Jason Mraz




“You all have a gift. It's free. It's the gift of song.” 
Christine E. Schulze


“There are millions of chords. There are millions of numbers. And everyone forgets the one that is a zero. But without the zero, numbers are just arithmetic. Without the empty chord, music is just noise.” 
Terry Pratchett



“If I were to begin life again, I would devote it to music. It is the only cheap and unpunished rapture upon earth. ” 
Sydney Smith



“Poetry is the language of the soul;
Poetic Prose, the language of my heart.
Each line must flow as in a song, and strike a chord that rings forever.
To me, words are music!” 
Lori R. Lopez


“You know, people can't fall in love with me just because I'm good at what I do.” 
Robert Plant



“In the hall itself the din of the music - for this is the real way to play a jukebox and what it was originally for - was so tremendous that it shattered Dean and Stan and me for a moment in the realization that we had never dared to play music as we wanted, and this was how loud we wanted.” 
Jack Kerouac





No comments:

Post a Comment